본문 바로가기

회원메뉴

쇼핑몰 검색

등록된 분류가 없습니다.

Tory Lanez Showcases Fresh Hairline in "Do The Most" Video

페이지 정보

작성자 Titus 댓글 0건 조회 10회 작성일 24-01-10 18:01

본문

Tory Lanez new video "Do The Most" is now out.

Throw collectively a bomb storyline, a few outfit modifications, some models, and you bought your self the video for Tory Lanez new song, "Do Probably the most." The video is much greater than a few flashy scenes, although, because the workforce actually covers numerous ground inside 2 minutes and 38 seconds, which is sort of impressive. The video opens with Tory catching his lady in bed with another man. This instantly catches wind and is picked up by Quarantine News. The "Talk To Me" rapper does lose any sleep though since this begins him on a path of debauchery, bedding a multitude of ladies.

A bit further in the video, you discover that Tory isn't completed with the dude who took his girl and the rapper pledges, "I’m gonna get my ex-b***h again." HE lives up to his words as two separate beatdowns, one in the barbershop and one other at a restaurant, leaksoff.com see Tory reuniting with his princess. The video is humorous and entertaining and fairly an accomplishment for Midjordan & Tory Lanez, who directed the undertaking. The rapper handled a lot of the modifying, as we’ve seen in other videos, with Nicholas Belotti chipping in to help.

While the followers are loving the monitor, they couldn’t help however roast Tory for his hair. He raps on the monitor, "See my hairline recent don’t be touchin my sh*t."

One fan wrote, "Go back to the baldy my man. I’m not gonna mark drop where. But you uncovered your damn self throughout the entire video bro lol . The hair isn't wanting natural like when you 1st obtained it .
(주)포튼가먼트 CEO. 이용희
Address. 서울특별시 강남구 논현로 740(논현동)
Email. fotton@fottongarment.co.kr
Tel. 02-544-2548

BUSINESS LICENSE 646-87-00224
MALL-ORDER LICENSE 제 2017-서울강남-01128호

COPYRIGHT © ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. by FOTTONGARMENT V1.0
자동 핏 생성이 가능한 맞춤복 ERP 솔루션 쇼핑몰 프로그램(웹) V1.0