본문 바로가기

회원메뉴

쇼핑몰 검색

등록된 분류가 없습니다.

Part One -by ‘B’ |

페이지 정보

작성자 Scott Shipp 댓글 0건 조회 126회 작성일 23-11-24 17:30

본문

To learn more of B’s work, click on on ‘Links and Contribtors’, then click on ‘Contributors’, miss sultrybelle and scroll down..

Aunt Roberta half 1

I'm eighteen and i need to retake my A-ranges. Mum who just about works night and day at the hospital is kind of disillusioned. "I had to have my A-levels to attend nursing school. Without my nurse diploma we'd have been within the poor home when your dad left us. Lilly dear you don’t know what the long run holds for you. If need be you might have to assist your self. From now on I'll take your father’s belt to your backside if you bring grades bellow C…"

It was the primary time that Mum threatened to belt me. So far she had only given me just a few slaps on the thighs. I wasn’t convinced that she would actually strap me. I nonetheless refrained from sensible mouthing that I will marry a rich guy, and again demurely promised to enhance my grades…

Just a few days later my greatest friend Harriet, who can also be retaking her A-ranges, bought a D. She told, "Mom mentioned that I shall be visiting Aunt Roberta if I once more have poor grades…"

I asked, "You hadn’t instructed me that you've an aunt…"

"I don’t, and i don’t know who's that Aunt Roberta…"

Before dinner Mum introduced, "Margret instructed me of a lovely retired lady principal down by the mini-market who offered to deal with Harriet’s poor grades…" I had a bad feeling, and stored my eyes on my soup…

Next day Harriet instructed me that she has an appointment with that Aunt Roberta after classes. We both imagined that she would offer a tuition…

"I’ll be coming over around five, okay ?"

"Sure, I’ll tell you about that Aunt Roberta…"

At the appointed time, as I pushed Harriet’s front door I overheard some sniffling and her mother telling her to raise her skirt. I entered the residing room when Harriet dropped her skirt and pitifully confessed, "She gave me a spanking…"

Up in her room, "She is a mean previous granny. She told me that she's going to take my knickers down if I come again !" She raised her skirt for me, and i saw that her bum was well reddened. I gave her a gentle rub with chilly cream.

Every week later we had a shock math quiz and the train was actual mean, "Lilly you don’t even deserve a D ! Its an F, and you will have it signed by your mom."

Mum wasn’t too completely satisfied ! "You will likely be visiting Aunt Roberta. Harriet should have advised you about her. She's going to know the best way to type you out !" She signed my F, and made the call for my appointment with Aunt Roberta.

A day later I used to be quite embarrassed to be knocking on Aunt Roberta’s door across the road from the mini-market.

…Hopefully folks don’t know why a faculty woman in uniform is knocking on that door.

pic knocking on door

She opened, and that i saw a granny as Harriet had said. She was wearing an horrible blue shirt. I felt a scorching flush, and knew that I was blushing as I launched myself. "I am Lilly and my Mum made an …. huh…. appointment for me…" She smiled and confirmed me one of many straight back chairs in the corridor, "Please wait there for a few minutes."

She returned to her study without closing the door and i overheard, "Nancy, consider yourself fortunate, next time its the cane !" I was opened mouth when i saw a younger lady of no less than twenty five years depart the house. She was rubbing the seat of her miniskirt, and it rose in the process, and revealed vividly crimson higher thighs…

"Lilly do come in ! Your mom told me that you're retaking your A-levels and received an F for the latest math quiz…" I pitifully nodded.

"I was also informed that you're a good friend of Harriet who visited every week in the past for a D. I am positive that she informed you the main points of her visit…" I once more pitifully nodded.

"For her D I didn’t take down her knickers, but I will take down yours because an F is an appalling grade. Come here, I'll first give you a taste with your knickers on…" She pulled me over her knees. and i will need to have blushed vibrant purple when she raised my skirt. It was a protracted and severe spanking, and having stored my knickers didn’t assist.

She finally pulled me again on my toes and my palms flew to rub my fiery nates. "Take your arms off your bottom and hold your skirt up, I'm going to take your knickers down…"

I needed to hide below the sofa, but I demurely obeyed. With my cheeks once more shamefully blushing I felt my knickers sliding down over my blazing bottom, and the worse half was having my fuzzy peach uncovered.

Then she pulled me again over her knees and I was again spanked. It was an infernal spanking. I wriggled, pedaled my legs, stomped my toes, and she grabbed both my wrists behind my again and smacked my higher thighs. "Oh! Ah! Ouch! Sniff… I'm sorry. Sniff… I’ll do higher. Sniff… I promise !"

Finally she pulled me up and each my arms flew to rub my throbbing bum and thighs. "Hands on your head or I’ll offer you another spanking !" With brimming eyes and my fingers on my head I listened.
(주)포튼가먼트 CEO. 이용희
Address. 서울특별시 강남구 논현로 740(논현동)
Email. fotton@fottongarment.co.kr
Tel. 02-544-2548

BUSINESS LICENSE 646-87-00224
MALL-ORDER LICENSE 제 2017-서울강남-01128호

COPYRIGHT © ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. by FOTTONGARMENT V1.0
자동 핏 생성이 가능한 맞춤복 ERP 솔루션 쇼핑몰 프로그램(웹) V1.0