본문 바로가기

회원메뉴

쇼핑몰 검색

등록된 분류가 없습니다.

Lindsay Lohan and Jamie Lee Curtis have Freaky Friday reunion

페이지 정보

작성자 Christopher McA… 댓글 0건 조회 3,500회 작성일 23-11-16 00:59

본문

Lindsay Lohan and Jamie Lee Curtis linked up for a sweet Freaky Friday reunion selfie months after a sequel to the 2003 classic comedy film was confirmed. 

The 37-year-old actress was featured in a selfie posted by the 64-year-old Oscar winner on Friday which no doubt had fans very excited about the return of the Disney franchise.

In the snap Jamie had her hand on the back of Lindsay's head as they both flashed big smiles for the camera. 

In the caption, the True Lies actress commented on how stunning her younger co-star turned out to be before teasing the upcoming sequel.

'Hopefully, we can switch places again': Lindsay Lohan and Jamie Lee Curtis linked up for a sweet Freaky Friday reunion selfie

Iconic: This came months after a sequel to the 2003 classic comedy film was confirmed

Jamie wrote to her 5.5million followers: 'Too late. YOU GREW UP and SO BEAUTIFULLY! 

'Well, it's Friday, and the strike is over so hopefully, we can switch places again in the near future! @lindsaylohan @disney' 

Back in May it was confirmed that almost exactly 20 years after first swapping bodies Lindsay and Jamie will return for Disney's Freaky Friday 2.

At the time Curtis had congratulated  Lohan on her first child as she spoke about the sequel in a New York Times profile on their 2003 film's 20th anniversary.

The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed the sequel is happening, with Elyse Hollander writing the screenplay. 

Freaky Friday originated as a 1972 novel written by Mary Rodgers, following a mother and daughter who have somehow switched bodies for بلک فرایدی a day.

The story was first adapted into the 1976 movie of the same name starring Barbara Harris and Jodie Foster as the mother and daughter.

It was then adapted in 1995 for a Disney TV movie starring Shelley Long and Gaby Hoffman before the now-iconic 2003 film starring Jamie Lee Curtis and Lindsay Lohan as mother and daughter.

Sequel:  Back in May it was confirmed that almost exactly 20 years after first swapping bodies Lindsay and Jamie will return for Disney's Freaky Friday 2

Jamie: Both Curtis, 64, who recently congratulated Lohan, 36, on her first child , spoke about the sequel in a New York Times profile on their 2003 film's 20th anniversary

Returning: Lindsay Lohan will reprise her role from 2003's Freaky Friday for a new sequel

The original book was also adapted once more in 2018 for a Disney Channel TV movie starring Heidi Blickenstaff and Cozi Zuehlsdorff as the mother and daughter. 

Still, the Curtis-Lohan film is considered a classic, earning $160.8 million worldwide from just a $20 million budget, helping to launch Lohan's film career.

It has become one of the definitive films in the body-swap genre, even spawning a clever homage dubbed Freaky, where a teenage girl (Kahtryn Newton) swaps bodies with a serial killer (Vince Vaughn), which was released in 2020.

There has been talk of a sequel for years, with Curtis particularly bringing up the prospect of a follow-up in various interviews. 

Curtis revealed in the New York Times piece that, while she was promoting last year's Halloween Ends, she was inundated with questions about a follow-up.

'Something really touched a chord. When I came back, I called my friends at Disney and said, "It feels like there's a movie to be made,"' Curtis said.

Lohan added in the Times piece, 'Jamie and I are both open to that, so we're leaving it in the hands that be. We would only make something that people would absolutely adore.'

Mark Waters (He's All That) directed the 2003 Freaky Friday from a script by Heather Hach and Leslie Dixon, though it's unclear if they will be involved in the sequel. 

Career: Still, the Curtis-Lohan film is considered a classic, earning $160.8 million worldwide from just a $20 million budget, helping to launch Lohan's film career

Classic: Still, the Curtis-Lohan film is considered a classic, earning $160.8 million worldwide from just a $20 million budget, helping to launch Lohan's film career

Promoting: Curtis revealed in the New York Times piece that, while she was promoting last year's Halloween Ends, she was inundated with questions about a follow-up

Movie: 'Something really touched a chord. When I came back, I called my friends at Disney and said, "It feels like there's a movie to be made,"' Curtis said

Open: Lohan added in the Times piece, 'Jamie and I are both open to that, so we're leaving it in the hands that be. We would only make something that people would absolutely adore'

Curtis is coming off her first Oscar win for Everything Everywhere All At Once and she'll next be seen in Disney's Haunted Mansion, in theaters July 28.

She also plays Tannis in the highly-anticipated video game adaptation Borderlands, which is currently in post-production.

Lohan recently starred in Falling For Christmas and she has Irish Wish in post-production, starring alongside Ed Speelers and Jane Seymour. 

New York TimesJamie Lee CurtisJodie Foster
(주)포튼가먼트 CEO. 이용희
Address. 서울특별시 강남구 논현로 740(논현동)
Email. fotton@fottongarment.co.kr
Tel. 02-544-2548

BUSINESS LICENSE 646-87-00224
MALL-ORDER LICENSE 제 2017-서울강남-01128호

COPYRIGHT © ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. by FOTTONGARMENT V1.0
자동 핏 생성이 가능한 맞춤복 ERP 솔루션 쇼핑몰 프로그램(웹) V1.0